Special needs department
This department offers special education to diagnosed cases by experts. In this field, each case is given the appropriate strategy to deal with. Those students are pulled out from regular classes to be taught individually or in-groups of 2 or 3 in the various subjects. They remain in their regular classes for computer, physical education, art, etc… The objectives of the special needs department
- To modify curricula to suit the students needs.
- To utilize specific educational strategies to help harmonize these students with the students of the regular classes.
- To adopt the one-to-one education that concentrates on the student.
- To encourage students to take part in all extra- curricular activities.
- To focus on the educational technology to enhance the effective learning on the part of students.